[SciPy-User] idiom for iterators, expr(T) if isscalar(T) else array([expr(t) for t in T])

David Warde-Farley dwf@cs.toronto....
Mon Oct 19 00:11:11 CDT 2009

On 18-Oct-09, at 3:31 PM, Robert Kern wrote:

> The problem with using StackOverflow itself for our
> purposes is that it there is no single tag that can be used to
> consolidate the relevant questions. I think we would benefit from a
> more tightly focused community.

One of the problems I see with StackOverflow is that there are a lot
of wrong answers peddled around that seem right on the surface, but
are actually incomplete, only work in very specific circumstances,
etc. And because there's no single tag, it's hard for knowledgeable
people to track those questions that are relevant and correct any
errors.

Robert, will you have any time to join us for the sprint? Jarrod and I
(and hopefully more) will be working on the sphinxified new site but
I'd be glad to devote some cycles to moving advice over to Solace.

David