[SciPy-User] idiom for iterators, expr(T) if isscalar(T) else array([expr(t) for t in T])

David Warde-Farley dwf@cs.toronto....
Mon Oct 19 22:32:23 CDT 2009

On 19-Oct-09, at 7:22 PM, Robert Kern wrote:

> It's great if you
> have Django questions and answers, though. :-)

Indeed, and I've found it good for accumulating vim-fu. And there seem
to be at least some numpy users (among them Alex Martelli) answering
questions.

>> Robert, will you have any time to join us for the sprint? Jarrod
>> and I
>> (and hopefully more) will be working on the sphinxified new site but
>> I'd be glad to devote some cycles to moving advice over to Solace.
>
> When is the sprint?

Next weekend - October 24 and 25.

David