[SciPy-User] Using scikits.timeseries with Chaco

Pierre GM pgmdevlist@gmail....
Mon Oct 19 22:57:18 CDT 2009

On Oct 19, 2009, at 10:41 PM, Abiel Reinhart wrote:

> Is there a way to use the functionality contained in
> scikits.timeseries.lib.plotlib to extract tick spacing and tick
> formatting information for a TimeSeries without doing any actual
> matplotlib graphing? I would like to use the plotlib component to get
> tick information which I can then pass to a plot I have created with
> Chaco.

Abiel,
Unfortunately, neither Matt nor I have any experience with Chaco.
However, it'd be great to have such a component. You shouldn't have
any problems adapting the sources to Chaco, but don't hesitate to
contact me off-list if you have some questions.
Cheers.