[SciPy-User] Image analysis: Counting masked areas

Michael Aye kmichael.aye@googlemail....
Wed Oct 21 12:24:24 CDT 2009

Thank you, exactly what I needed.
For what it's worth, in case there is another image analysis newbie
like me, the IDL helpfile on image analysis explains that stuff pretty
good. But after reading of course you should come back and implement
it in scipy! :)

BR,
Michael