[SciPy-User] maximization functions

Dennis C dcswest@gmail....
Thu Oct 22 14:07:18 CDT 2009

Greetings;
Although I've been using numpy on a limited basis for a while now, just
recently came across scipy in a search for any "more standardized" python
optimization functions such as parabolic interpolation and a genetic
algorithm that might just work more reliably than what I've written up thus
far for either and seems like all I've found is the inverse of the former
and future plans for the latter, so basically am wondering if there's
already any maximization functions too in scipy as there seem to be
minimization ones?

Thanks,