[SciPy-User] [SciPy-user] Accessing calculated function values of scipy.interpolated.quad

Richard Pfeifer richard.w.pfeifer@googlemail....
Mon Oct 26 09:40:04 CDT 2009

Hi Scipy-Users,

I've got a question concerning scipy.integrate:
I'm interessted in
   (1) the Integral F = Int(f, a, b) of the function f(x) in the range (a,b)
AND
   (2) the values f(x_i) used for the integration (to plot f(x) in the same
range).
scipy.integrate.quad can do the first job very well but I did not find a way
to get the values f(x_i). I could let scipy.integrate.quad do it's job and
then evaluate f(x) again for the plotting but this would need twice the
time...

Is there any way to get the [x_i, f(x_i)] scipy.integrate.quad calculated
for the integration?
Thanks,
Richard