[SciPy-User] Error in constants documentation?

nicky van foreest vanforeest@gmail....
Thu Apr 8 13:23:26 CDT 2010

Dear John,

I once read that the Beagle (the Mars spacecraft ) crashed because
some engineer forgot to convert inches to metres, or the other way
around. Since people use python at nasa, it might even be an
improvement to remove the English units rather than to keep them in
:-)

bye

NIcky