[SciPy-User] f2py : NotImplementedError: Only MS compiler supported with gfortran on win64

Jim Vickroy Jim.Vickroy@noaa....
Mon Apr 26 13:15:52 CDT 2010

Hello All,

I'm attempting to create a python wrapper, for a Fortran subroutine,
using f2py.  The attachment (/traceback.log/) is a screen capture of the
resulting traceback.

My system details are:

 >>> sys.version
'2.6.4 (r264:75708, Oct 26 2009, 08:23:19) [MSC v.1500 32 bit (Intel)]'
 >>> sys.getwindowsversion()
(5, 1, 2600, 2, 'Service Pack 3')
 >>> scipy.__version__
'0.7.1'
 >>> numpy.__version__
'1.4.0'

I would appreciate assistance in understanding the cause of the
/*NotImplementedError: Only MS compiler supported with gfortran on
win64*/ exception.

Thanks,
-- jv

P.S.
The second attachment (/gfortran.log/) is a screen capture of executing
gfortran with the file as input.