[SciPy-User] scipy.integrate.ode method docs not findable in reference manual

Wed Apr 28 17:33:05 CDT 2010

Hi,

I was recently trying to look up some information on the
scipy.integrate.ode objects, and I found that the reference manual
lists the methods but does not link to their docstrings (which are
unhelpful but that's beside the point). In the doc editor I was able
to follow the links, so I suspect that the problem is in the doc
generator rather than the docstrings themselves. Has anyone else
encountered similar problems?

Thanks,
Anne