[SciPy-User] Win7. Why Don't Matplotlib, ... Show up in Control Panel Add-Remove?

Wayne Watson sierra_mtnview@sbcglobal....
Sun Aug 8 20:42:01 CDT 2010

Funny, I wrote the post; however, my intention here is to find out why
that seems to be true. Why is MPL so special that it doesn't list in
Control Panel Add-Remove?