[SciPy-User] Win7. Why Don't Matplotlib, ... Show up in Control Panel Add-Remove?

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Sun Aug 8 20:50:57 CDT 2010

On Sun, Aug 8, 2010 at 20:42, Wayne Watson <sierra_mtnview@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Funny, I wrote the post; however, my intention here is to find out why
> that seems to be true. Why is MPL so special that it doesn't list in
> Control Panel Add-Remove?

Most likely you used an MSI installer for numpy and the .exe
installers for scipy and matplotlib. The things in the Add-Remove
panel are only MSIs.

--
Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."