[SciPy-User] Installing issue with python 2.7, numpy 1.5.0b1 in my Mac

Markus Hubig mhubig@gmail....
Wed Aug 18 02:13:39 CDT 2010

I get the same error if I try to install SciPy with setup.py. And I dont
have the missing file npymath.ini,
I not even have the directory
"/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/site-packages/numpy/core/lib"

- Markus

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 4:48 AM, David Cournapeau <cournape@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 5:45 AM, Markus Hubig <mhubig@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi @all,
> > maybe this is a known issue but I didn't find any useful information out
> > there.
> > When I try to install scipy-0.8.0 with pip
>
> Do you get the error without pip ? Also, does the file
>
> '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/site-packages/numpy/core/lib/npy-pkg-config/npymath.ini'
> exists or not, and if it does, what's its content ?
>
> cheers,
>
> David

Can't read my mail? Just don't hold it that way!