[SciPy-User] Simulation of dynamic systems and its control with SciPy

pepe_emspin balazovic.peter@gmail....
Tue Aug 24 04:32:59 CDT 2010

Hello,

I am a new to SciPy, I want to create continuous time simulation of
dynamical system (xdot=A*x+B*u) than incrementally add controllers in
cascade.
Is it somehow possible to create simulation in "simulink way" (I don't
want GUI - just simple coding) it means step by step add new
controllers without a need to rewrite already defined equation, e.g.
1/ build motor system with load
2/ add servo control to motor
3/ add observer systems to eliminate position sensing
3/ add manipulation control (master control of servo) etc...

It means gradually build whole system under control and keep it
existing - already build equation system?

Thanks!