[SciPy-User] Simulation of dynamic systems and its control with SciPy

pepe_emspin balazovic.peter@gmail....
Tue Aug 24 10:08:16 CDT 2010

it seems to be interesting for certain purposes but I am looking for
an approach where I have a system (MIMO) under control then several
controllers (continues time domain). There are "ode", "lsim" and so on
and it does not help me.
Therefore a question is how can SciPy can help me to perform whole
simulation of dynamic system (controllers, observers, MIMO system)?

best regards,
Peter