[SciPy-User] Ax = b for symmetric positive definite matrix

Mathieu Blondel mathieu@mblondel....
Wed Dec 8 09:16:18 CST 2010

On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 10:47 PM, Dag Sverre Seljebotn
<dagss@student.matnat.uio.no> wrote:

> It is not supported in SciPy yet, but if you want to play with calling
> LAPACK directly, this is supported through sppsv/dppsv/cppsv/zppsv. For
> instance you could modify the scipy/linalg/*.pyf files to include the
> function, rebuild SciPy. Or, search for "tokyo cython lapack" and play
> with that.

Thanks!

Ideally, I would like to include the relevant Fortran or C files
directly in my project so that it is easy to compile for other users.
In this regard, maybe CLAPACK + Cython seem like a better choice than
LAPACK + f2py?

Mathieu