[SciPy-User] Problems with 64-bit Scipy Stats

Nicholas Gunther nlgunther@yahoo....
Mon Dec 13 14:52:14 CST 2010

That seemed to fix it.  And, of course, now that you have pointed me to it, your page says very clearly that SciPy requires the MKL installer for Numpy.  I missed it the first time in part out of my ignorance of what 'MKL' means.
I apologize for wasting your time by not reading and understanding your installation page better, and I thank you very much for making these packages available on 64-bit architecture, and particularly for helping me install them correctly.
Thank you again.