[SciPy-User] genetic algorithm

aashish gagneja gagneja2000@gmail....
Wed Dec 29 12:29:52 CST 2010

 hi
i need your kind attention and help for my problem
i hav  to design FIR filter using genetic algortihm in Matlab,kindly
help me to design such filter using GAtoolbox or by Matlab programming
or by C++ programming,in my proposed filter power consumption reduces
as hamming distance (signal toggling between bits)is reduced,also mean
square error is reduced ,so overall fitness function is
F = w1fM + w2fH
where
fM and fH are fitness function due to mean sq error and error due to
hamming distance and w1,w2 are weights such that w1+w2 =1
also F = 1/1+ Etot
where Etot is total error

KINDLY GUIDE ME HOW TO USE GADS TOOLBOX FOR THIS,ie OBJECTIVE
FUNCTION,LINEAR CONSTRAINTS ETC
REGDS

gagneja2000@gmail.com