[SciPy-User] Open source 3D medical imaging software

Tatiana Al-Chueyr tatiana.alchueyr@gmail....
Fri Feb 12 20:25:46 CST 2010

Hi Dorian,

Aswers inlined..!

On 12 February 2010 11:58, Dorian <wizzard028wise@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi  Tatiana,
> Nice and good job from the screen-shot.
> I was excited to go on the website you have indicated to download
> "InVesalius".

:)

> After struggling with the language on this website ( Spanish or Portuguese )

Portuguese

> , now I'm registered
> for the forum. But until now I can't find  documentation or tutorial in
> English
> "How to use InVesalius"  step by step .

Well, up to now, we haven't written an English version yet. We have
intentions of making some videos, step by step. Would this help you
initially?

> Could you point me one ?

Otherwise, we could talk on Skype or some similar tool, and I could
teach you, while we don't have other materials.