[SciPy-User] [ANN] scikit.statsmodels 0.2.0 release

David Warde-Farley dwf@cs.toronto....
Fri Feb 19 14:29:59 CST 2010

On 19-Feb-10, at 9:34 AM, Alan G Isaac wrote:

> Note that the authors include contact info at the bottom
> of that page, if you wish to explore whether they might
> consider releasing the code under a BSD license.

I'm hesitant, given that the implication is "GPL-or-commercial". It
might be different if there were one or two nontrivial functions that
were not central to the problem that the entire package solves, but I
expect we'd be asking them to relicense nearly the entire thing.

David