[SciPy-User] [ANN] scikit.statsmodels 0.2.0 release

David Warde-Farley dwf@cs.toronto....
Fri Feb 19 15:19:52 CST 2010

On 19-Feb-10, at 10:49 AM, josef.pktd@gmail.com wrote:

> He added last year the MIT license to all his code, except
> unfortunately his time series code. I will eventually target his GMM
> code, but some of the Gauss support functions are not yet available in
> python.

By GMM do you mean Gaussian mixture? I have some fairly well-tested
code for that if you're interested (with a bunch of features like
selective component updates, various sorts of pseudocount strategies,
etc.

David