[SciPy-User] [SciPy-user] Audiolab on Py2.6

dpfrota dpfrota@yahoo.com...
Tue Jan 5 23:15:37 CST 2010

Robert Kern-2 wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 00:29, dpfrota <dpfrota@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
>>
>> What is the meaning of these adresses?
>> I opened these files, and they has some strange lines. The first file has
>> only " __import__('pkg_resources').declare_namespace(__name__) ". Is
>> module
>> PKG necessary?
>
> These enable the scikits namespace such that you can have multiple
> scikits packages installed (possibly to separate locations).
>
> --
> Robert Kern

> though it had an underlying truth."
>   -- Umberto Eco

I made some tests and I am almost sure the problem is with this file:
"C:\Python26\Lib\site-packages\scikits\audiolab\pysndfile\_sndfile.pyd".

But I don´t know how to see its contents or fix the problem.

Any more tips? (Please!)