[SciPy-User] scikits.timeseries or matplotlib plotting problem?

Paweł Rumian gorkypl@gmail....
Thu Jan 14 02:15:19 CST 2010

> Cool ! You can also check scikits.hydroclimpy, a set of extensions to
> scikits.timeseries with focus on climate analysis.

I'm reading the docs right now - seems that I've reinvented the wheel
sometimes...
The good side is that I've started two weeks ago, so I didn't manage
to waste too much time.

> Might be a bug recently introduced. Let me check and get back to you.

After more testing it seems to me more like a bug in matplotlib.
It occurs only when plotting lines, using '-' or '--'. When I changed
marks to '.', it worked.

> Lemme know if you need more help or if the doc is lacking on some aspects.

I will be playing with this stuff for at least a year, so I probably will :)

Anyway - great job!

greetings,
Paweł Rumian