[SciPy-User] scikits.timeseries or matplotlib plotting problem?

Paweł Rumian gorkypl@gmail....
Thu Jan 14 08:15:18 CST 2010

2010/1/14 Dharhas Pothina <Dharhas.Pothina@twdb.state.tx.us>:

> I've had this problem before. From the email exchange I had on this
> list about a year ago, I basically worked out that any symbols work fine
> ie: dot,circle, diamond etc. When you use line types like '-' or '--'
> and have missing or masked data  in the timeseries the plotting
> functions don't know what to do and just fail. From what I undesrtand
> this is a matplotlib issue and a work around is to compress the array to
> remove the missing values before plotting. See:
>
> http://old.nabble.com/Re%3A-Still-having-plotting-issue-with-latest%09svnscikits.timeseries-ts20941722.html#a20944512

That's exactly the point! I've just wrote this to matplotlib-users
http://old.nabble.com/line-drawing-bug-or-it's-me-doing-something-wrong--td27159104.html

So thank you very much - I've already almost gone mad with this, now I
can cool down :)

greetings,
Paweł