[SciPy-User] failing to create a scikit.timeseries object

eneide.odissea eneide.odissea@gmail....
Thu Jun 3 02:36:08 CDT 2010

I Thank you all and I apologize for my very bad code snippet.
Do you know whether in scikits.timeseries there is a command / option /
configuration that allows to store time using long instead of integer?
Probably it might be necessary also to setup a callback somewhere  able to
convert the datetime into this internally stored number ; have you any idea
about it?