[SciPy-User] Is the scipy docs "Front" page up-to-date?

David Goldsmith d.l.goldsmith@gmail....
Thu Jun 3 15:24:28 CDT 2010

I don't know, but that's not the Front Page of the SciPy Documentation
editor, which is:

http://docs.scipy.org/scipy/Front%20Page/

(though you can hardly be blamed for mistaking the two: they use the same
template, and their url's differ by only an org - can that be changed?) and,
though paltry, at least it is current.

DG

On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 12:33 PM, Vincent Davis <vincent@vincentdavis.net>wrote:

> Mostly I question "Warning Please do not to use this editor yet --
> things are still too much in motion."
> http://docs.scipy.org/scipyorg/Front%20Page/

by Robert Graves)