[SciPy-User] matplotlib woes

Benjamin Root ben.root@ou....
Tue Jun 8 13:31:32 CDT 2010

Hello,

You may wish to check out pcolor() and/or pcolormesh() as they allow you to
specify the coordinate system.

As for how to space the plots better, there are some options.  The one trick
that I know of is to specify that you are using 3 rows when plotting the
first two subplots, but then say that you are using 2 rows when plotting the
last plot (or something like that).  There is also AxesGrid, but I haven't
tried using it to do what you are thinking.

Ben Root