[SciPy-User] solving linear algebra and substitute in diff equations reg.

morovia morovia jallikattu@googlemail....
Mon Jun 21 00:47:34 CDT 2010

Hello,

        I have 2 homogeneous linear algebraic
equations and 4 differential equations.  Solving
the algebraic equations and substituting, I can
eliminate 2 variables out of 6, resulting in 4
differential equations which can be written in
matrix form for further analysis.

Presently I am using the individual elements of
the matrix to compute.

I am wondering, whether this substitution
and solving can be carried out directly through
scipy.  Or can sympy be used for this purpose.

Thanks in advance,

Best regards
Morovia.