[SciPy-User] info scipy.ndimage.filters.maximum_filter

David Pine djpine@gmail....
Wed Jun 23 03:54:05 CDT 2010

I did but I tried again and found something called "SciPy Dev Wiki" (http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/browser/trunk/scipy/ndimage/filters.py?rev=6405) which contains the original Python code.  I can figure things out from that.  It seems odd to me that the there seems to be no link to the source code for these routines on the SciPy documentation site.

-David Pine