[SciPy-User] Up-to-date SciPy/NumPy docs

Pauli Virtanen pav@iki...
Thu Jun 24 02:31:56 CDT 2010

Wed, 23 Jun 2010 20:25:13 -0400, josef.pktd wrote:
[clip]
> Even if it is permanent work in progress, the current scipy chm is dated
> 3/8/2009 !
>
> This might correspond to the code of  scipy 0.7.x but misses all doc
> improvements.
> I downloaded this chm file already several times hoping for an updated
> version, only to see it's still the same.

It's not updated automatically, since on an Unix machine you need at
least Wine to make it work, and setting this up proved to be a bit
painful.

> Last time I tried, it was relatively easy to build with a .bat file on
> Windows. What's the workflow to keep the chm updated?

Build it, and send it to me (or someone else) with upload access to the
server.

> For multiversion docs, we might still have incomplete number of
> "changed" and "added" notes to the docstrings.

That's pretty likely.

--
Pauli Virtanen