[SciPy-User] Up-to-date SciPy/NumPy docs

Pierre Raybaut pierre.raybaut@gmail....
Thu Jun 24 03:24:38 CDT 2010

Thanks for clarifying things regarding SciPy/NumPy docs stability.

>From what I understand, I think that the best for Python(x,y) is to
keep distributing the outdated versions of the docs. After all,
essential features are still the same and were already well
documented.

Thanks again for your answer.
Long live to SciPy!

Cheers,