[SciPy-User] looking for a python computational library...

Wed Jun 30 21:27:26 CDT 2010

Anthony Palomba wrote:
> I was wondering if there is some python module out there
> that does computational geometry that I could use in
> conjunction with scipy.

What specific routines do you need?

I don't know of a general purpose one, but there is Shapely, which is a
wrapper for the geos lib, used mainly for GIS.

There are a handful of delauney triangulation codes, too.

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

Emergency Response Division
7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker@noaa.gov