[SciPy-User] [SciPy-user] ATLAS install has no effect

Ian Goodfellow ia3n@stanford....
Fri Mar 12 19:36:11 CST 2010

How should I set the path at build time? I don't see anything about it
in the numpy INSTALL.txt or in the instructions on the website.
I tried building numpy from source rather than using the rpm and it
doesn't seem to have detected the presence of ATLAS.