[SciPy-User] where to put plots in advice.mechanicalkern ?

David Warde-Farley dwf@cs.toronto....
Tue Mar 16 16:04:34 CDT 2010

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 12:01:48PM -0500, Ryan May wrote:

> >> There won't be a migration, sorry. The software is too different.
> >
> > Too bad; I thought advice. a good idea.
> > Could you find time to post your ideas for a place for snippets and
> > micro-tutorials ?
>
> What I believe Robert is saying is that the old data on
> advice.mechanicalkern.com won't be migrated to the new
> advice.scipy.org, when it's created.

Assuming the old site stays up for a while, I'll pitch in to manually migrate
questions and their selected "approved" answers.

Robert, any idea what markup the new site will use?

David