[SciPy-User] where to put plots in advice.mechanicalkern ?

denis denis-bz-gg@t-online...
Wed Mar 17 06:11:38 CDT 2010

Sounds like a plan !
Advice.mechanicalkern has two aspects I really like,
that would be useful for ask.scipy / Cookbook too:

* realtime rendering, to edit and view locally, then post
    (what's the renderer in advice / SO ?)
* anyone can add comments / links (after login)

It would also be useful to collect Q+A examples in heaps
such as "indexing", "vectorizing", "plotting";
one-stop wikis on these would sure beat googling through mails
and would I think help learners and experts alike.  What say ?

cheers
  -- denis