[SciPy-User] EPD and fast FFT?

Jochen Schroeder cycomanic@gmail....
Mon Mar 22 06:59:44 CDT 2010

I've written an fftw3 wrapper using ctypes (not cython). In contrast to the
numpy and scipy fft functions it uses plans like the fftw3 c-api. However I've
tried to make it more usable from Python, i.e. types are detected automatically
etc.. You can find the fftw3 wrapper at http://launchpad.net/pyfftw.

Cheers
Jochen