[SciPy-User] Opportunity to "plug" scipy

David Goldsmith d.l.goldsmith@gmail....
Mon Mar 22 14:08:34 CDT 2010

Hi, folks.  In trying to drum up funding for the doc project, one of the
orgs I contacted - The Society for Imaging Informatics in Medicine -
invited us to present at the SIIM 2010 open source plugfest at their
Annual Meeting in June.  If people are interested, they should probably
coordinate efforts, i.e., assemble one team and one presentation/booth.
  Anyway, here's the URL:

http://www.siimweb.org/open

and here's the contact info:

Anna Marie Mason, MS,CAE
Executive Director
Society for Imaging Informatics in Medicine (SIIM)
19440 Golf Vista Plaza, Suite 330
Leesburg, VA 20176
703-723-0432 x 306
amason@siimweb.org

"Tell her David Goldsmith sent you," as they say.  (I'll email her
separately to let her know that someones may be emailing her separately
about this.)

DG