[SciPy-User] Opportunity to "plug" scipy

David Goldsmith d.l.goldsmith@gmail....
Mon Mar 22 21:13:15 CDT 2010

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 2:20 PM, Tatiana Al-Chueyr
<tatiana.alchueyr@gmail.com> wrote:
> In addition to NIPY,  InVesalius [1] could be presented....
>
> InVesalius is an open source 3D medical imaging reconstruction
> software. It was developed using Python and NumPy, among other open
> source technologies.
>
> For the last 6 years I've been working on this project, with medical
> imaging and Python... It would be a pleasure to contribute to the
> presentation.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Tatiana
>
> [1] http://svn.softwarepublico.gov.br/trac/invesalius

Let me contact Ms. Mason and try to get an idea of a commitment level
(at this point, I don't even know if she was just offering the
opportunity to make a presentation, to have a booth, or what.)

DG