[SciPy-User] How to install scipy for opensuse 10.3?

Joe Kington jkington@wisc....
Thu Mar 25 14:02:35 CDT 2010

Gah, meant to link to the base repo, but I managed to have the text show the
base repo, and the link have the 64-bit repo...
Here you go:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/science:/ScientificLinux/SLE_10/