[SciPy-User] Memory Leak? Problems with deleting numpy arrays.

Fri Nov 5 11:10:53 CDT 2010

On 11/5/10 7:08 AM, Stuart Wilkins wrote:
> Thanks for your reply. So far I am not inc'refing the variable, as far as I can tell.

I wish I could help, but what I can tell you is that this stuff is a
pain. When I was writing C extensions by hand, I think I managed to
always pass in a results array, so I didn't have to create anything new
in the extension to avoid these issues.

Now I use Cython to avoid them -- you may want to give that a look-see.
It can save a lot of pain.

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

Emergency Response Division
7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker@noaa.gov