[SciPy-User] scipy.optimize leastsq with numpy longdouble?

Joan Smith joans@MIT....
Wed Nov 17 11:25:32 CST 2010

Hi,

What do you mean where is the data coming from? It's from an experiment..
function I'm fitting is:
maxwell_boltzmann = lambda v,x: v[0]*(x-C0)**(-4)*np.exp(-(L/v[1])**2*(x-C0)**(-2)) + v[2]

and the data is in an array of longdoubles.
Does that answer your question?
Joan