[SciPy-User] scikits.timeserie converting to higher frequency w/ interpolation option

Solomon Negusse Solomon.Negusse@twdb.state.tx...
Thu Nov 18 10:21:21 CST 2010

Hi All,
I have time series data of monthly values that I have to change to daily frequency. I tried ts.convert(series, 'D', position='START) and in the resulting daily series, apart from the first day, all values are masked. For my purposes, I'd like to interpolate between the monthly values (either linear or step interpolation) to fill  the daily values. I'd appreciate some help in getting to do this.

Thanks,
-Solomon