[SciPy-User] cephes library issues: Symbol not found: _aswfa_ [SOLVED]

Wolfgang Kerzendorf wkerzendorf@googlemail....
Mon Nov 22 06:45:31 CST 2010

I found a fix for my problem. The problem was that I had a g77 compiler
installed and even though I overrode the use of it with
--fcompiler=gnu95 the cephes library did not use that. I think it would
be very useful to always choose the gfortran compiler.

Cheers
     Wolfgang