[SciPy-User] Proposal for a new data analysis toolbox

Keith Goodman kwgoodman@gmail....
Fri Nov 26 08:46:43 CST 2010

On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 3:35 AM, alind sharma <alind_sap@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I would as well like to contribute to the code. I know some python and now
> learning scipy as well.
> So this will help me in learning a lot.
> Is there a code base already to start with.
> May be some DVCS like git/mercurial on some website like google-code or
> bitbucket or gitorious can be a starting point.
> Regards,

Code is here: https://github.com/kwgoodman/dsna

Most all of the code is written in cython. So this is a great project
for anyone (me) who wants to learn how to use cython with numpy
arrays.