[SciPy-User] Central File Exchange for SciPy

David david@silveregg.co...
Sun Nov 28 18:52:35 CST 2010

On 11/29/2010 06:10 AM, Bastian Weber wrote:
> william ratcliff wrote:
>> I've been thinking about this a bit more, so hopefully two last
>> questions before starting the actual prototype:

> When the thread about a Central File Exchange pendent for SciPy started
> a month ago I was really excited. Unfortunately, after a few days of a
> highly active discussion the community dropped the topic abruptly and
> without any result.
>
> Have I missed something? Is there a prototype already running? Or did
> the community quietly come to the consensus that such a project would
> not be worth the effort?

More likely, people who really want this should start working on this,
that's the only way it is going to happen.

I am sure someone could get something working fast using GAE if motivated,

cheers,

David