[SciPy-User] [Numpy-discussion] Weibull analysis ?

Skipper Seabold jsseabold@gmail....
Tue Nov 30 09:55:49 CST 2010

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 12:53 PM, David Trémouilles
<david.trem@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for this starting point Skipper !
> What you mentioned is a small part of what I'm looking for.

I don't know of anything that can do these things in Python (that
doesn't mean anything though).  A brief look through the following
references, I don't see anything that couldn't be accomplished with
scipy.  You can look to the statsmodels scikit if you want some
structure.  Please post your code, if you get any further on this.

References in-lined for my own edification.

http://www.weibull.com/LifeDataWeb/analysis_parameter_methods.htm#suspended_data

http://www.weibull.com/LifeDataWeb/fisher_matrix_confidence_bounds.htm

http://www.weibull.com/LifeDataWeb/likelihood_ratio_confidence_bounds.htm

>   - Parameter estimation of mixed weibull models
>   - ...

http://www.weibull.com/LifeDataWeb/the_mixed_weibull_distribution.htm#parameters

Skipper