[SciPy-User] Bottleneck

Keith Goodman kwgoodman@gmail....
Tue Nov 30 21:04:10 CST 2010

On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 6:38 PM, Fabrice Silva <silva@lma.cnrs-mrs.fr> wrote:
> Le mardi 30 novembre 2010 à 17:55 -0800, Keith Goodman a écrit :
>> OK, another commit. I hope this one works. Thank you for all the testing.
>
> I admit I don't see any change in tests and bench.
> By the way, axis=None does work on scipy 0.7.2.

I admit defeat.

I made another commit. Unit tests should pass. Bench will not pass
(not fair to benchmark against scipy code if I were to wrap
scipy.stats.nanstd in a python layer to take care of negative axes
etc.)

I bumped the Bottleneck requirements from "NumPy, SciPy" to "NumPy
1.5.1+, SciPy 0.8.0+". I think that is fair to do for a brand new
project.