[SciPy-User] Any planned work on scipy.stats.distributions?

josef.pktd@gmai... josef.pktd@gmai...
Wed Oct 6 14:41:31 CDT 2010

On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 1:05 PM, Charles R Harris
<charlesr.harris@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 11:28 PM, Wes McKinney <wesmckinn@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > [clip]

>> > I'd recommend going for git already. Some instructions how to get set up
>> > using Scipy's SVN mirror can be found here:
>> >
>> > http://projects.scipy.org/numpy/wiki/GitMirror
>> >

>> >        Pauli

>> Thanks-- I assume the next step is to get SVN commit rights?
>>

> If we go to git soon it should be easy to post patches for review and put in
> a pull request. But since that is still in the nebulous future I think svn
> commit rights would be appropriate. Josef?

I'm also in favor of svn commit rights. I just prefer if bigger
changes are reviewed and fully tested.
I don't think basic improvements and bugfixes need to go through a
real review, but I will keep my eyes open.

Thanks,

Josef