[SciPy-User] [SciPy-user] gettind scipy.quad to report values where integral is divergent

omnyx ognjen.i@gmail....
Sun Oct 10 22:22:45 CDT 2010

I have a function f(x,y) and I want to do integration in x for different
values of y. I have a list of values of y and just run through every one.
For some values of y the integral might be diverging and right now, quad
only outputs the standard message
"Warning: The integral is probably divergent, or slowly convergent."

Is there a way to see the specific value of y for which the integral was
divergent, along with the output warning message?

thanks