[SciPy-User] numpy and scipy on mac osx 10.6.4

Matthew Brett matthew.brett@gmail....
Wed Oct 13 13:05:33 CDT 2010

Hi,

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 10:52 AM, Massimo Di Stefano
<massimodisasha@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello All
> i recently installed OSX from scratch on a new mac
> i'm using the system python that come preinstalled on osx 10.6.4
> tring to build numpy form git repository i have no errors, the test gived me

Would you mind trying to build numpy and scipy again but using my
slightly patched numpy version:

git clone git://github.com/matthew-brett/numpy.git
git checkout farchs-from-c
cd numpy
python setup.py install
etc

I am hoping that my patch will fix your problem,

Best,

Matthew