[SciPy-User] Central File Exchange for SciPy

Joshua Holbrook josh.holbrook@gmail....
Sat Oct 30 21:11:06 CDT 2010

What I mean is more like, what if we could make a tool that basically
tracks and organizes gists?

Just an idea. I agree that it takes back seat to the essentials of a
python file exchange kinda thing, so if this would just make things
harder, disregard it.

--Josh